As the year is winding down, we know things get a little bit crazy. We are introducing a new service that is available only for a limited time. Our UNWIND “stress less” holiday special is a 30 minute auricular acupuncture session specifically designed to help you de-stress! This mini-treatment can help you relax, focus, and re-group. Whether it’s exams, holiday-shopping, travel or other year end craziness – we can help. Come in for 30 minutes and make the rest of your day better. Book now!
- Available for a limited time only: December 1,2014 – January 17, 2015. Book yours now!
- Easy on your schedule: this mini treatment is easy to squeeze into your day at 30 minutes in duration.
- Easy on your budget: $35 to relax, release, reset and feel like a whole new person! You won’t regret it.
- Auricular acupuncture points: this stress relieving combination of ear points is so powerful, you don’t even need to disrobe.
- Application of Anatomy Acupuncture’s custom-made stress-relieving aromatherapy: complete relaxation smells like this!
- Heat lamps and hot packs available: get cozy and relax fully.
So, this holiday season give yourself the gift of less stress with a little you time. Book our holiday special 30 minute UNWIND “Stress Less” treatment now! Then you’re only 30 minutes to a happier, healthier, less-stressed you!
Our limited edition “unwind” custom aromatherapy sprays and body oils are also available for take-home purchase while supplies last!
Pick up either one (1 oz aroma spray or .5 oz body oil) for $15, both for $25 OR add them on to your mini-treatment for only $15 more* – a great way to continue the bliss at home, or perfect for a gift!
*mini treatment (or gift certificate for one) + take home .5 oz body oil & 1 oz aroma spray come to a total of $50 (a $15 savings) while supplies last!
Please note: No insurance billing available, payment due at the time of service. Valid only between December 1, 2014 – January 17, 2015. If you have a booking code – please enter it in the box provided during the online booking process. This treatment does not include individual diagnosis or treatment of health conditions – it is for the sole purpose of relaxation and stress reduction in general. If you have additional health concerns please notify your provider and schedule a comprehensive treatment.